Friday, December 25, 2015

Alex Enjoys The Neighborhood Christmas Lights - I


Song:  Nocturne

Artists:  Secret Garden


It was Christmas Eve and I took Alex with me to pick up my mother 
so she could enjoy the Christmas lights.

When we arrived...
my mother was in her warm robe and she was watching Japanese variety shows on Japan TV.

She said she was enjoying the shows too much to go out...
plus...she doesn't like the cold  :)

It was still snowing and the temperature where we live was about 20 degrees F...
without the wind chill factor.

There were intermittent gusts of winds.

We were just going to drive around...
but...I would have my window open...
so...yeah...it would be chilly in the car  :)


So...
Alex and I just drove around my mother's neighborhood first.



There were many cars parked outside many of the houses.

They were having many family members and friends over for Christmas Eve.






We left my mother's neighborhood...
and then went through ours
(just a couple minutes down the road :)






















This was a really busy display on two yards.











In the next article...
I will continue the neighborhood Christmas light photos...
and I will show Alex's posters under black light.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...