Saturday, February 28, 2015

Clouds Over Reno



Song:  New Horizons

Group:  The Moody Blues


Here are some photos my wife had taken of some interesting clouds from home
over the past month or so.

Both of us love the cloud formations and the sunrises and sunsets over 
our home in Reno, NV.














As I was downloading my wife's camera's memory card...
I had spotted these shots...
and so, I just had to make an article for these photos.

In the next article...
as we had a decent snowfall in our hills today...
 I had taken some photos of Alex in the snow...
and we had gone to Pyramid Lake in the evening to take more snow photos.

We just love Reno.

Natural beauty abounds here...
at home...
and at so many other places within an hour from home.







2 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife gets most of her photos as she is preparing Alex's breakfast. She says the whole backyard just glows pink or amber, then she rushes outside to take the photos.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...