Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Alex's Last Day At Stanford University / Dinner At The Santa Cruz Pier



Song:  River Flows In You

Artist:  Yiruma





Before we went back to Stanford University one last time...
we stopped by Apple Headquarters.

They have a store in which unique purchases may be made by the public.




Alex got a few things...
and then we were off for the last segment of evaluation.



On our way back to the minivan...
Alex posed at the entrance to Apple Headquarters.


We arrived at Stanford University for the last segment of the assessment.
While Alex was being assessed...
we waited in a nearby room.


This was Alex's last session.

This researcher tested Alex to see where in the spectrum he seemed to be.

We then went back to my elder sister's house to pick up my nephew
and his girlfriend.  We then drove to the Santa Cruz Pier...
where we met my elder sister, and her husband, for dinner.


We are at the pier...
awaiting my elder sister and her husband's arrival.



Alex loved the ocean and the cool breeze.


The four of us enjoyed the views for a while before going to pick out 
a restaurant for dinner.


Alex with my nephew and his girlfriend.


My nephew...Christopher...
and his girlfriend...Kristen.

They are very good to each other...
and very good for each other.

A very good couple indeed.


My elder sister, Linda...
her husband, James...
Kristen and Christopher...
me, Alex...and my wife (taking the photo).



We had picked out a nice restaurant to enjoy the food...
as well as the views
(FireFish Grill).



We had a feast...
a seafood extravaganza.

This night will be the last time I will see everyone for a while.

On the next morning...
I said good bye to my elder sister...
and we departed for San Francisco for a day of fun...
and then settled down for a long drive back home.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment on this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...