Thursday, February 10, 2011

Home Schooling - Concept Of Mortality


Final Fantasy Crises Core Montage
My Immortal - Evanescence




As I am not religious...
I speak from the heart.


 The concept of mortality
is of supreme importance to the living
as it gives a sense of urgency.

When the knowledge of only having one shot at life
sinks in to the psyche, it brings to the forefront 
the importance of one's decisions on one's life.

Small matters and frivolous concerns
are put into proper perspective.

Short term thrills at the expense of long term gains
are greatly limited...as one realizes how precious time really is.

Although pain, suffering, and infirmity are rightly feared...
Death...so long as one had truly lived life...
should not be.

To have lived your life with great...
  Purpose...
 Passion...
 Growth...
and in service to others...

Is to have lived life experiencing great...
Love...
Friendship...
Courage...
 Honor.

Immortality lies in the hearts and minds of the living...
through the legacy of one's thoughts and actions...
that which benefits all...and forever.

To not only remember those who have passed on...
but to allow their legacy to alter your actions for the better...
to teach others a better way through their experience...
the good...to show what to do...
the bad...to show what not to do...
is to honor them.

To strive to leave a legacy...
to have conquered great challenges...
to be a pathfinder in life...
marking an efficient path to follow...
to mark the pitfalls...
to be prepared to sacrifice oneself for others...
so others may not only achieve a better life...
but may also teach others to do the same...
is to live your life well.

To have left a legacy...
 is to have conquered mortality.

To strive to be someone's immortal...
leads one to live and love fully...
in the here and now.

                 - Shiroi Tora

2 comments:

  1. This is Maggie leaving message ,as I happened to know you .
    First you found me and I came here and knew that you love this FF story
    which I also once played myself . I really like this story, so I am happy to know you now !

    Thank you very much for visiting and leaving me such a heart-warmig comment.

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for your comment. I shall be visiting your blog to read more of your articles. I am especially looking forward to more of your photos as you have an excellent eye for photography. Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to comment on this article.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...